7/10/2009

NAS PROMISES "UNTITLED" FOLLOW-UP, "MY SH*T RIGHT NOW IS AGE-APPROPRIATE"


Nas has announced plans to release his tenth solo album and hinted at what fans could expect from its overall sound and content.

While keeping details to a minimum, the Queens, New York-bred emcee said the follow-up to 2008's Untitled would cater to what he observes.
"It's funny, drama is something that definitely kicks a fire underneath artists," he said in an interview. "But I try not to make that my focus. I'm trying to have peace and love. My sh*t right now is age-appropriate for myself. I love everything, most of the things that are going on musically. But my music will talk about what I see, how I see it, and it should be interesting. My last things were about what I felt about hip-hop and what I felt about race matters. This new thing will be a natural thing. I have a few things that I feel like doing, but who knows what it will be."

No comments: