7/23/2009

The-Dream Calls It Quits, "I'd Rather Kill The-Dream Than Somebody Else Kill Me"


Hitmaker The-Dream has announced his retirement from making albums and explained why his next album will be his last.

The singer also revealed his "final" release's title.

"I'm almost finished with Love King," Dream revealed in an interview. "It's the third album and my final album, actually. I'm not doing an album after that. I've accomplished what I've accomplished. I feel like I'd rather kill The-Dream than somebody else kill me. So that's the big headline there, killing The-Dream...It's over with, so nobody has to worry about 'Has he lost it,' 'When's it gonna drop,' 'Where's it at.' I'm giving you the last record 'cause I said it was the last record before you telling me which one is the last record. I'll just tell you."

No comments: