7/10/2009

LL COOL J RE-THINKS ALBUM RETIREMENT, "I'M NOT RUNNING AROUND LOOKING FOR A RECORD DEAL"


Hip-Hop mogul LL Cool J recently spoke on what music plans he has since releasing his final contractual Def Jam album last year and why he may return to the studio for another solo release in the future.

Appearing on "The View," LL explained how he still attains the fulfillment of releasing an album by touring and other ventures.
"Two things, first of all, making albums is a way of expressing my creativity," LL explained. "So I can express my creativity through business. I can express my creativity through my clothing line. I can express my creativity through the different ventures I have. I still wanna do live music and I still do live concerts so people will see me on tour. I'm just not running around looking for a record deal like 'Please listen to my demo.' [laughs] Like right now, that's not what I want to do right now."

No comments: