7/03/2009

Joe Budden Challenges Lloyd Banks W/ Collabo, "I'd Have To See If I Could Tear Him Up"


Joe Budden recently spoke on G-Unit's Lloyd Banks and how he would want the opportunity to record with the rapper and go bar-for-bar with "The Punchline King."

Despite having a rap beef with the Unit in recent years, Budden said he was open to a collaboration with the emcee.

"I wanna do a song with Lloyd Banks," Budden revealed in a live blog chat on Friday (July 3) afternoon alongside his friend/producer Dough Boy. "I gotta get him, pause. Yeah, that's what I want. I think he's ducking me. I think Banks was dope and then he fell the f*ck off and then he got right back up. So personally, for me, I would want to do a song with him. Nah, he don't got no personality. I'd have to see if I could tear him up [on a record]."

No comments: