6/03/2009

KANYE WEST RETURNS TO RAP, "IT'S TIME FOR ME TO BUST ANOTHER RAP ALBUM"


Kanye West has announced a return to rap form after releasing his R&B-based 808s & Heartbreak LP last year and promised his new lyrics were "awes-mazing."

Yeezy promised an upcoming album and revealed his ability to go paperless with lyrics.
"I'm always working, just talking to people like I've already got some lines that might make it to the album just from having a conversation," Ye said in an interview. "I haven't written down lyrics in like six years, but as far as rapping goes though, uh, how do we word this? [Michael] Jordan, Michael Jackson of it, that's what I do. It's time for me to bust another rap album... I kill that rap sh*t, that's what I do. I'm working on stuff, lyrics right now and they're awes-mazing, they're basically untouchable and I'm about to take it to a whole 'nother level and I would be scared if I was not me."

No comments: