6/03/2009

DRAKE’S GOING TO ATLANTIC!!!!!


Well, well all know that Universal and Atlantic Records have been in a bidding war for the artist known as Drake. Well, I have news for you…or a rumor rather. From what I understand Drake is now listed as getting down with Atlantic Records. I can’t reveal how I obtained this information, because it will compromise my source. Nevertheless, I am here to let you fiends know that Drake is reportedly looking for beats for his upcoming album and he is already working with artists like Jay-Z. I also heard that he is at the top of the list on their releases. I am not sure how exactly…perhaps it’s alphabetical order or something. Drake was listed as a release on ATF Records/Atlantic Records, but had no planned release. Also in Rumor Land, Drake officially started on his album as of June 1. By the way, ATF stands for All Things Fresh. There are a couple other ATF Records out there.

No comments: