10/01/2009

THE ORIGINAL BOSS RETURNS


I am hearing strong words that the original Freeway is out. The original Rick Ross is out. That's right. The infamous Freeway Ricky Ross has been released from jail, according to sources that I have. I wonder how this will affect the whole rap nation of trappers? The king is out and he's a changed man. In the 80's Freeway RR was pushing that white up and down the streets of LA to a tune of $3 million a week. The crazy thing is that Freeway Rick is about 50 years old. Dude has a lot more life in him. I hope he can reach out to the youth and tell them this ain't the way in a way rapper refuse. Even still, I hope he tells of the connection between him and the CIA and how they pumped those drugs in the 'hood for money....ahhhhhh...let me shut up. Look up the story.

No comments: