10/01/2009

JUVENILE ON YOUNG BUCK & UTP REUNION, "I'M NEVER GONNA SHY AWAY FROM TRYING TO DO BUSINESS"


With the emergence of Young Buck on a number of mixtapes as of late, Juvenile recently kicked back with SOHH to discuss the possibility of a UTP reunion with the former G-Unit member.

In addition to speaking on the chances of coming back together, Juvie also discussed how appreciative he was toward 50 Cent for allowing Buck to join the Unit around 2003.
"Yeah, I'm cool, I'm a business man," Juvenile said about a possible UTP reunion. "First of all, I want people to understand that and I am the owner of UTP. I want people to understand that I'm never gonna shy away from trying to do business. I was really the big push for Buck going to 50 because me and 50 was real cool and I looked at it like, 'Man, you could help me out by helping my dude because I can't really do nothin' for him right now. I was having a paper work crisis in that era when 50 came out and I did everything for 50 and I'm glad to see you on top, you know what I'm saying, and he said something good about me in his book, I appreciate that. It's all love with me, bruh. I like to see cats come up, I'm not on that kick, trying to bring a cat down, I get mad when somebody try to bring me down. That's the only problem we'll get out of it. I've seen Buck, I've done shows with Buck. We done got our puff on, it was cool, no problems."

No comments: