5/22/2009

AL B. SURE IS BACK WITH A NEW ALBUM LADIES!!!!!!


Al B. Sure! Makes Hidden Beach Return to Music

Coming back on the scene may hit you. The singer/songwriter, who is signed with Hidden Beach Recordings, is preparing to release his first album in more than 15 years. The 13- track project, titled Honey I'm Home, will center around themes of love, romance and relationships as it features ten original songs written and co-produced by Sure!, two cover tunes (Sting's "Fragile" and Michael Jackson's "Lady in My Life") and an interlude version of Sure!'s first No. 1 R&B hit, the 1988 classic "Nite and Day."

"Honey I'm Home is In Effect Mode 2009 on steroids," Sure! told Billboard while referencing his hit debut album and alluding to a more mature mindstate this time around. "I didn't want to do a trendy record or sound like everyone else. This is the grown-up version of me and all that I've experienced in the interim."

For those that don’t know, Sure! has kept himself busy over the last few years by writing and producing on releases from various artists such as David Bowie, Richie Sambora, Faith Evans and Usher.

Al B. Sure’s Honey I’m Home is slated to hit stores on June 23. The lead single from the project, "I Love It (Papi Aye, Aye, Aye)," which is available now on iTunes. Those interested in pre-ordering the album can visit hiddenbeach.com/albsure.

No comments: